SIP Trunking Benefits
Charter Business SIP Trunking connects your IP-PBX to the Charter Network where voice calls are prioritized in order to ensure call quality and reliability. Because SIP is an IP protocol, it provides the foundation to add capabilities like unified communications as your business grows and evolves.
How Charter Business SIP Trunking Can Help Your Business:
Improve your bottom line
- Converge voice and data on the same network so you don't pay for separate access
- Reduce operating costs with only one communications network to manage Count on clear calls and a reliable connection
- Trust your traffic to the Charter Business network which is privately-managed and constantly monitored to ensure performance, security and optimization (your calls will not travel on the open Internet)
- Redirect calls automatically with disaster recovery
- Professional customer service team dedicated to Charter Business customers and support from local technicians 24/7/365
Keep things simple
- Get simple pricing for the call paths and features you need and a bill that's easy to understand
- Look forward to a smooth install and interoperability with an IP-PBX that is certified*
Grow your business efficiently
- Add or remove call paths easily to handle growth efficiently
- Get call paths in packs of 4 instead of 23 (as with PRIs), allowing you to grow your network with your business
- Lay the foundation for unified communications
Getting started is easy
Our experts will assist you in planning, designing and configuring your communications solution.
1. First, we'll verify that your IP-PBX is certified* to work with the Charter Network.
2. Next, we'll work with you to determine the number of concurrent call paths and DIDs you'll need.
3. Finally, simply pick the long-distance package that makes the most sense for your business.